Corporate Advisory Services
With 70 years' combined experience in corporate advisory services, Wolfstar's team supplies professional services in areas including:
- Initial Public Offer (IPO) management.
- Reverse (Back-door) listing management.
- Equity and debt raising strategies.
- Capital reconstruction strategies.
- Merger and acquisition advice.
- Due diligence services.
- Venture capital and seed capital raising.
- Securities exchange and stock broker liaison.
- Expert reports.
- Australian Financial Service Licence (AFSL) applications.
Company Secretarial Services
Wolfstar provides complete access to highly qualified Chartered Secretaries, fully versed in the latest requirements of Corporate Governance Best Practice. Together with extensive experience supplying Board representation and acting in the capacity Company Secretary for numerous companies, both in Australia and overseas, Wolfstar services include:
- Act as Chief Administration Officer and Company Secretary.
- Provide specific company secretary functions including:
- Preparation of notices and minutes of meetings of Directors and members;
- Review and maintenance of minute books and statutory registers and records;
- Preparation and lodgement of ASIC and ASX forms;
- Operating as the Local Agent of foreign companies;
- Registered office address for both Australian and foreign companies registered in Australia;
- Registration (incorporation) of new companies;
- Deregistration of companies;
- Business names registration, maintenance and cessation;
- Agents for service of process.
- Advise the Board and individual Directors on Corporate Governance Principles and plans and implementation thereof.
- Providing advice to Directors and officers regarding the Corporations Act and other corporate law regulations, the entity’s constitution, ASIC class orders, and ASX Listing rules.
- Independent Board and Committee Representation
- Act as an independent Director or chair; and
- Representation on remuneration, audit, and due diligence committees.
Accounting and Finance Services
With highly qualified and experienced Certified Practising Accountants and Chartered Accountants with extensive and practical knowledge in accounting and finance, Wolfstar's accounting and finance services include:
- Act as Financial Controller or Chief Financial Officer:
- Advise the Company on financial and accounting matters.
- Statutory and Non-Statutory Financial Reporting:
- Preparation of a statutory directors' report; fully IFRS-compliant financial statements and ASX disclosures;
- Working papers and reconciliations, as required; and
- Report formatting and design.
- Periodic ASX reporting such as quarterly cash flow reporting.
- Monthly Board and Weekly Management Reports:
- Preparation of monthly accounts;
- Monthly cash flow reporting;
- Budget review and cost analysis; and
- Working capital reporting.
- Day-to-day accounting including banking, receipts and payments;
- Debtors, creditors; and payroll.
- Audit management preparation assistance:
- Preparation of an audit file; and
- Liaising with auditor in respect to audits and reviews;
- Accounting & Business Health-Performance Check:
- Review, tracking, and reporting of key performance drivers tailored to the Company;
- Review of accounting system and records to identify gaps and improvements; and
- Review of chart of accounts and reporting structures.
- ASX Peer / Competitor Analysis
- Analysis of trading; broker trading; and
- Financial comparison.
- General and specific accounting, ASX reporting, and company law advice.